Friday 12 April 2013

How I got to have sex with my friend’s sister



It happened that i went on holiday to Abuja to stay with one of my friends whose dad is a minister. You can guess that the main reason why i went there was the fact that i will be able to enjoy over there because my friend told me that they spend “limitless cash” to entertain guests, also another reason is that, i”ll get to meet more people in high positions et al.
Don’t let me bore you with the details, i got to Abuja in my friend’s house and i was anticipating a good time. Having been introduced to his parents the previous day, I settled down to watch a movie and gist with him and his parents. While watching the movie, I overheard his mum telling his dad that Anne,my friend’s sister, called her to tell her that she would be getting back from school that day. The news got me excited because my friend had told me a lot about his sister and i’ll finally have a chance to meet her.
She arrived around 3pm and discussed with my friend’s mum for hours in the sitting room, gisting over lot of different issues then i concluded in my mind too that she was a talkative. I was kind of heartbroken that even though i made myself very much available, she didnt notice me, but i decided to not to rest on my oars and decided to start laughing at her jokes. My tactics later paid off as she eventually noticed me and asked my friend’s mum who i am and i was duly introduced.
My friend’s mum later excused herself to go and cook some food so i was left in the room with Anne and my friend. She then turned towards us and asked me,
“what is your name?”
“Teas,” I replied and gave her one of my naughty smiles.
“Is that yoruba or Hausa,” she asked again.
Then i explained to her that it is my nickname and that is what people call me, she then laughed and talked to my friend and I on lot of issues.
When my friend’s mum came out, my friend and I decided to go his room and play game so there we were till evening.
Having nothing else to do, we slept around 8pm and because i was not used to sleeping early, i woke up around midnight and decided to read a novel. Later on, i decided to fetch a drink from the kitchen.
On my way to the kitchen, i saw Anne in the sitting room with ointment in her hand and she was applying it to her arm. I asked her what’s wrong and she told me that she could not sleep because she was feeling some pains in her body and that she will have to go for a full body massage in the morning. I asked her if i could help her with the massage and apply the ointment on her body and she said she could manage that i should not worry myself but i persisted until she said OK.
Then i took the ointment from her, applied it to her arm and started to massage it gently… i really took my time massaging it and did it so gently that she started to close her eyes, her arm was so soft that i wanted to kiss it but i was kinda scared so I went on massaging gently and using my fingers to tease her occasionally. When i was through massaging her hand, i told her it was time to massage her feet and that she should lie down on her back which she did then i knelt down at her feet. I applied the oil and massaged her leg fingers slowly and gently, then i kissed the smallest finger. I kept massaging her leg and told her to raise her gown up a little more. She was getting excited but was really tensed as she was a shy type and a barrier that she was my friend’s sister and also that she was older than me was stopping her. I said I care for her health and I would not tell anyone about this massage.
She smiled and said I can do as I want, she believed I was doing this as a treatment to give relief to her body.Little did she know my intentions.Slowly I lifted her gown till it reached her upper thighs,I could partly see the her white panty. Wow!!!! Wat a thigh she has. Her thighs were really fleshy. I took oil and massaged and pinched her thighs so gently that I could feel the flesh she had. I did the same for both the legs.I dont know where the confidence came from but i told her with confidence that i need to massage her upper thighs, i was kind of surprised when she said “Teas proceed” and closed her eyes. Then i knew she had lost control so I totally lifted her gown and her lower part of her gown was on her navel.I could see her panty clearly now. She knew my intentions now but found it difficult to protest. I now slowly lowered her panty so that I could see her pussy.I had lowered her panty halfway and her pubic hairs were now visible. I did not remove her panty fully instead i rubbed a little oil on my fingers and slided my fingers inside and rubbed my hands on her pussy. I now made up my mind to kiss those fleshy thighs before I moved to her Boobs. I kissed it very softly and teased her thighs with my tongue. She was moaning and said “No please” but I knew she wanted more so i kept licking on her thighs passionately while i massaged her pussy. She was dripping wet at the moment and my confidence level was at its highest then i took a bold step and told her to let me take off her gown so as to massage her boobs. Then she whispered to me to let us go to her room that it is possible for someone to come out and catch us in the act.
When we got to her room, she didn’t even think twice before she took off her gown exposing her boobs to me, she had big perky boobs and i could not wait to get my hands on them. Then she looked at me and said “You”re good” with a smile on her face. I winked back and said “Your boobs need some massage”. She smiled again and went over to lay down on the bed. Putting some lotion in my hands, i reached up and began to tweak her erect nipples as i rubbed lotion on them. she started moaning and i pulled her into myself and kissed her on the mouth. My body and her’s shook slightly in nervous anticipation. she wrapped her arms around me. My arms embraced her as i held her close. My cock rubbing against her pussy and her breasts against my chest. I was rock hard at that moment and i really felt like putting my dick into her but i decided to bid my time.
Leaving her lips, my tongue moved to her breasts while she moaned louder. I kissed between her cleavage while my fingers squezzed her nipples. Her shoulders were sexy, her arms were strong, and her short legs very pretty. I admired her face for the moment as her hips rocked against my cock. My hands slid all over her upper body, feeling every curve and crevace. She was completely aroused. The passion i was showing had a multiplying effect on her and increased her fervor for me. The feel of my large shaft against her pussy gave her a burning sensation that begged to be filled.
I then kissed her left breast. She had a big brown nipples that begged to be sucked. As I started to suck on her nipple, a strong quiver went through her body. I twirled my tongue around as my thumb and forefinger rolled her other nipple between them. I swapped breasts sucking hard on her left nipple and giving her right breast the comfort of my hand. I lifted my head to once more kiss her. Her face was becoming flushed as my toying of her breasts began to excite her. As we kissed, she used her legs to pull herself against my cock.
“You are absolutely beautiful,” I said.
I could not believe i was about to make love to her.My friend had always roved about how beautiful she was but i found her sexier than my friend had told me.
I took her by the hips and pulled her pussy to my mouth. I gently kissed her clit and then probed slightly with my tongue.
“Oooohhh,” she moaned.
I ran my tongue across her pussy. Her slit was short and surrounded by brown hair that formed a light triangle above the lips. I took a deep breath savoring her pussy. I kissed either side of the slit and balanced her by her ass. I guess she had never known such passion. It was more than she had dreamt of. Already she was on verge of an orgasmic volcano. As she anticipated my tongue burying into her, she tried to muffle her animal-like wail. I kissed her passionately on the lips of her pussy and started to lick the full length of her from bottom to top and then back down again and then returned to the probing of her slit with my tongue. She watched as he continued to lick her pussy, forcing her lips further apart and pushing my tongue slightly deeper with each stroke. She was soaked with her own wetness. As she pressed closer, her legs bearing her weight against the ground, I renewed my efforts towards the top of her slit seeking her clitoris and trying to excite her body still further.
Soon my efforts were rewarded and I could feel her shudder. I continued probing and twirling my tongue around her clit as it became more pronounced. The effect was electric. She mashed my face against her pussy as i sucked hard drawing a loud gasp. I kept my tongue lashing at her clit. As she muffled another scream, I returned to the soulful licking of her pussy. Using my hands, that were balancing her ass, I placed a thumb on either side of her slit and spread her pussy lips wide. I took her in my mouth and sucked hard once more causing her to thrash and moan yet again. But this time i did not relent. I sucked harder and nibbled aggressively on her clit as her body bucked. Her thighs had fastened completely around my head, gripping me tight and covering my ears. I continued to alternately suck and nibble and was suddenly rewarded as she came on my tongue. She let out a muffled scream and slumped back on the bed on put her hand on my chest.
After composing herself, she told me to lay on my back and i did, my cock stood up straight waiting in anticipation of what she plans doing. She started to rub her hands all over my thighs till she got to my dick then she stroked it for some minutes before bending over to work on it with her mouth. She started licking my dick until her tongue reached the back side of my shaft where she moved vertically and slowly on my cock. Her hands pleasured my balls as her tongue made its way up until she reached the tip of my cock.
“Ahhhhhhhhh,” was all I could utter.
She had me completely focused on her every move. She used her tongue to massage the tip of my dick at the most sensitive place before sliding her mouth over my cock. She took in first the head, then the shaft, and then the rest until it reached the back of her throat using her warm saliva, gums, lips, and tongue to perform magic. I had to pinch myself a little to make sure i wasnt dreaming. When I thought I would explode, she eased her mouth off my cock, pleasuring me with her lips as she came off. Heading lower again, she returned her tongue to the base of my balls where she started the process all over again.
“Be careful, you’re going to make me cum,” I said.
Without uttering a word, she continued casting her sensual spell on me. She ran her tongue across my prostrate, pressing in as much as she could, until she reached the base of my balls. This time she opened her mouth and sucked on one at a time, twirling it with her tongue and soaking it with her saliva. Finishing one, she moved to the other. My whole body was focused on her. Tingling sensations were running all over. When she started stroking her tongue up my balls and back to the base, I knew I would not be able to hold on much longer. I leaned back and took her head in my hands as she loved on me.
“I’m almost there,” I exclaimed.
She quickly moved her tongue to the top of my cock, took me completely in her mouth, and started sucking my dick with passion. She pumped my shaft in and out while her tongue stroked my dick and her lips tightened around my member. The palm of her hand pressed firmly on the base of my balls with each stroke and her middle finger ran along my prostrate with each vertical move. My whole body tensed up, my legs began to shake, and i felt my sexual energy coming to a climax in my loins. My cock swelled in her mouth and my tip became ever so sensitive as she continued to make love to me. She knew i was about to cum and went all the faster, massaging and sucking.
My first load traveled from my balls to the tip of my cock in her throat and began to shoot. She swallowed it and did not slow down her thrusts as my second load began to spurt. I was making all kinds of animal noises as my third and even smaller fourth load, made its way into her mouth. My tip was so sensitive I could hardly stand it, but she kept licking it until I completely finished pumping.
She leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. Her pussy still aching for attention, she asked, “Do you think you might have some energy left to make love to me?”
“Nothing will make me happier,” I replied with a naughty grin.
She laid next to me and played with my cock for a few minutes until it was hard again. Satisfied I was ready, she asked, “Do you like doggy style?”
“I dont like it, I love it.” I said
She then got up on her hands and knees. As I looked at her rounded ass, her legs positioned in arch, and her hair flowing freely down her back, I pushed her ass against my cock. I prodded her from behind as if to tease her. She was quivering with anticipation.
Spreading her legs slightly, I nudged my long cock between her legs. In one deft motion, I thrust up inside of her. She moaned and gasped, and pushed back against me. It went in easily. Holding onto her hips, I began to make love to her. Her chestnut hair flailed on her back as she moved with my motion. I went in as deep as I could. Using her hips, I pulled her to myself and slid her away letting my shaft come almost completely out and then thrusting completely in again. I made sure to rub it hard against her clit with each thrust as she moaned in pleasure.
I reached around her and grasped her large breasts while continuing to fuck her hard. I squeezed them as I fucked her, using my legs and hips now to guide my cock in and out of her. Her ass followed my motion and we both moaned with pleasure. I was holding on for the ride, squeezing her nipples as i went. As I increased my rhythm, our groaning began to rise. I then slid one hand beneath her, my fingers curling into the flesh of her inner thighs. she then drew her legs farther apart as she found her clit and began to massage it as I continued to ram her. Together we became a wave of undulating motion accentuated by gasping breaths, loud moans, and guttural groans of pleasure. She gasped and writhed with each long, fast thrust. Her mouth opened and she let out a muffled scream of pleasure as I took possession of her body.
Her legs began to tremble ferociously and her moans took on a fevered pitch as I went faster. I felt her begin to tighten around my cock as I rubbed harder and more vigorously against her clit. I continued fucking her as her orgasm reached new heights. I felt her quiver. She collapsed with the pleasure sensations running through her.
Rolling her over, I paused and looked into her eyes. Spreading her legs, I eased my cock between her thighs. She wrapped her legs around me as I guided the tip of my cock down her clit across a forest of slick love juice until I found her entrance. This time I slowly eased myself in her while she used her legs to guide me all the way to the back of her love canal. A grin came across both our faces as we looked at each other as lovers do. She used her legs to slowly increase my thrusts. She took my dick deeply and then eased it out, just to take it deep again. We were both moaning and holding each other tight as we made love…
The sound of our sex was incredibly erotic, her hole was oozing juice which lubricated my dick, encouraging me to go even harder. As i kept fucking her, her gasps kept getting short and loud until i felt that i was about to cum and i shot my load deep inside her.
Completely spent, i laid down beside her while i cuddled her and kissed her neck not wanting to let her go.

0 comments: